Terms and Conditions
- Application and acceptance of the terms
Milbas reserves the right to make and modify this Agreement and various rules from time to time as needed and to post it on the Milbas platform without further notice to the user. The changed agreements and rules will be effective as soon as they are posted on the website. If you do not agree to the change, you should immediately stop using the Milbas platform service. Your continued use of the services of the Milbas platform means that you accept the revised agreements and rules.
- Do not use this site to engage in illegal business activities such as stealing trade secrets and stealing personal information;
- Do not take unfair competition, do not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behaviors unrelated to online transactions;
- Do not post any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or legal rights of others, such as copyright and trademark rights;
- Do not make any commercial use of any information on the Milbas website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation, etc.), including but not limited to without the prior written consent of Milbas Use the materials displayed on the Milbas website in any way, such as copying, disseminating, etc. Intervene in the normal operation of Milbas without using any devices, software or programs.
- You agree that if you fail to comply with the above requirements, the Site has the right to make independent judgments and take measures such as suspending or closing user accounts and orders.
- If there is an illegal or infringing act confirmed by the state administrative or judicial authorities, or Milbas believes that your conduct is suspected of violating the terms of this agreement or rule or suspected of violating laws and regulations, Milbas has The right to publicize your alleged violations or breach of contract on this website and the actions that Milbas has taken against you.
- In the event that any of your alleged breach of a contract has caused damage to any third party, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities in your own name and shall ensure that Milbas is exempt from any loss or increase in costs.
- If you are suspected of violating the relevant laws or the provisions of this Agreement, causing Milbas to suffer any losses, or being subject to any third party claims, or being penalized by any administrative department, you shall compensate Milbas for the losses and/or occurrences. Fees, including reasonable attorney fees.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, Or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail MILBAS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. MILBAS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Electronic communication
You may be in electronic communication with us when you use the Milbas service or send us emails, text messages and other communications from your desktop or mobile device. You agree to receive our electronic communications, such as email, text, mobile push notifications, and you may retain a copy of these communications as your record. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for such communications in writing.
- Limitation of liability
- Force majeure
In no event shall Milbas be liable for any delay or failure or interruption of content or services provided through the Site, directly or indirectly, beyond the nature, power or cause of our reasonable control, including but not limited to Internet failure, computers, Telecommunications or any other equipment failure, power failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, rebellion, civil strife, labor or material shortage, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, government action, ordering domestic or foreign courts or courts or not fulfilling third parties .
Milbas reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to this website and other services at any time without notice.You may not use the Milbas Services if you do use the Milbas Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Milbas terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.